About Me

My photo
I love cars! I try to stay in sync with the automotive industry as well as history. This blog will chronicle interesting events as well as my own commentary on the state of the industry.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Shuffle Shuffle

Looks like GM Has shuffled some people around in the executive suite.
Looks like we at least get an engineer as the President of GM North America in Mark Reuss. His list of experience seems very well rounded for the position, with depth in both engineering and administration. I don't know too much about his reputation, but seems to be a solid choice.

Lutz "remains vice chairman and will act as advisor on design and global product development"

It's not very clear what that means, but at least he will still be on board. It looks as though he's been removed from direct management though.

I guess what we wait for now is a new CEO. Or maybe Whitacre will just crown himself?

Full article
http://media.gm.com/content/media/us/en/news/news_detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2009/Dec/1204_GM_Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment