About Me

My photo
I love cars! I try to stay in sync with the automotive industry as well as history. This blog will chronicle interesting events as well as my own commentary on the state of the industry.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Will they or wont they?

Now another reversal on GM's claim that the G8 platform is dead in the US. Apparently now they are talking about making a civilian version of the Chevy Caprice police car, which is based on the Holden Commodore. This has flip-flopped so many times that no-one believes anything yet.

In other news, I'm getting ready to head off to the North American International Auto Show this weekend. Should be a good time, though I'm already disappointed in one of the main vehicles I wanted to see. The Cadillac XTS was supposed to be an amazing new design, but to me it looks like a cross of a Buick LaCrosse and a Chrysler Sebring with a Cadillac grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment