About Me

My photo
I love cars! I try to stay in sync with the automotive industry as well as history. This blog will chronicle interesting events as well as my own commentary on the state of the industry.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Hilton Head! And a belated bit of pictures and such from York on Wheels

Well tonight I'm off to Hilton Head Island for the concours and race. Unfortunately I miss the first bit of racing today, but should still be some good stuff tomorrow.
Will update next week!
http://www.hhiconcours.com/

Back in September my wonderful girlfriend decided to take me to a car show for my birthday, and we went to York on Wheels in York, PA. It was supposed to rain all weekend but ended up being an absolutely perfect day. Just a nice hometown style car-show with a baffling array of cars from a 1990 Buick Park Avenue (in maybe average condition, looked to be a daily driver) to a brand new Corvette ZR-1. A couple of Ferraris, Porsches and other exotics peppered throughout.










No comments:

Post a Comment