About Me

My photo
I love cars! I try to stay in sync with the automotive industry as well as history. This blog will chronicle interesting events as well as my own commentary on the state of the industry.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Too much to do

If anyone still reads this, I'm sorry to have not been more active recently. I moved in July 2010, and got married in July 2011 so I've been busy! The good news is I've started racing, and the home-life is starting to settle down (a little), so hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things here.

If you want an update on the racing side of that, my brother was kind enough to do some write up over on his blog some time ago.
http://broketoe.blogspot.com/2010/09/race-cars-kids-marawage-and-other.html

Done a little since then that I will try to update on soon!

Time for some car content.

No comments:

Post a Comment