About Me

My photo
I love cars! I try to stay in sync with the automotive industry as well as history. This blog will chronicle interesting events as well as my own commentary on the state of the industry.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Clarkson has done it again

I'm an avid fan of Top Gear, and Jeremy Clarkson. That's not to say I agree with him. But I do agree with his mindset, and overall feelings on cars. I don't read his work, or watch his show seriously intent on deciding whether this car is one I want to buy, that's what test drives are for. But still, it's very entertaining, and I think he qualifies as a true "car guy". I was just reading this article by him, it's a bit old, but I think spot on.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/jeremy_clarkson/greatest_hits/article3289827.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment